sábado, 9 de abril de 2016

Kylie Jenner Lip Kits

Hiiiii I´m Lucía and today I´ m not going to talk about clothes or news because as you can see in the title,
I´m going to tell you what I think about this lip kits that they´re really famous and they became a trend before I start I have to say that I don´t have them yet :

Kylie Jenner is 18 and she is the youngest sister of all the kardashian, she is a business woman, model, she participates in the program "keeping up with the Kardashians" and also she wrote a book with her sister Kendall Jenner called "Rebels: City of Indra"

There´re 8 lipkits and 3 glosses which she is selling them for 29,00$ and 15,00$ each one , but the question is are Kylie Jenner’s Lip Kits worth it? People say they´re a really good product and also them worth it, when you use the product the lips are completely matte and also everyone says the lip liner is soooo creamy.

The first time, she sold all the lip kits in 30 seconds! and in the last restock in 15 minutes.
Everyone wants one, who not? So some people who got them, they are selling in eBay at least 50 $ I have to recognize that It´s a good business...

I hope you liked it, what lip kit or gloss would you like to buy?
I would buy Candy K and So cute, write me in the comments!
The web page---> CLICK HERE

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario